Portland, OR, United States
United Salad Co.
United Salad Company is a regional produce distributor and is one of the largest independently owned produce companies in the Pacific Northwest. We are on a mission to establish a reputation of honesty and loyalty, and a commitment for providing the customer with the best quality product. We pride ourselves in our prompt service, quality products, and customer satisfaction.
Starting January 1st, you can earn up to a $7,000 hiring bonus for new drivers! Positions start at $21/hr and go to $24/hr after 60 day training period.
Our drivers are the face of our company so we care about you!
- Most of our drivers are home every night!
- Palletized product is delivered to a dock or with a lift gate
- Most of our routes are “no touch freight” for drivers
- Typical dispatch times are between 1 AM and 4 AM
- Stability- No layoffs in 75 years!
- Training program to teach you our process from product received to product delivered to our customer
- Benefits include paid time off, dental, and medical with prescription drug coverage
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately check invoices to product as you make deliveries
- Accurately operate an Automatic Driver Log Device
- Load and unload product from trailer w/electric pallet jack
- Attention to detail in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Perform superior customer service as you interact with customers at each delivery
- Assist in issuing credit memos and collecting payment for COD customers
- Promotes & maintains a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented & customer-focused attitude with co-workers & other departments
- All other duties as requested or assigned
- Two years’ driving experience -OR- one year driving experience with at least 50,000 miles
- Demonstrated ability to drive a manual stick shift
- Valid Class A CDL and medical
- Demonstrated ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs throughout your shift
- Safely operate powered industrial …read moreAPPLY NOW: Class A Delivery Driver