Would you like to write on our blog? We are now accepting Guest Posts. We are looking for tips, suggestions, articles that would provide value to veterans looking for employment.
- 100 % unique and quality content
- At least 450-500 words (longer the better)
- You can include a short Bio of yourself
- You can put a single link to your blog or website
- We don’t make any payment for your post
To Submit Content Please Use Our Contact Us Form
FAME! Writers contributing 10 or more posts will have their photo, bio and website link added to our “About Us” page.
FORTUNE! Well how about Fame?
- Prepare your submission in a Word document.
- If you want your name linked to your personal website in the post put the URL above your text. Please include this each time you submit a post.
- Photos need to be sent as jpeg attachments. The photos you use must be yours or you must have permission to use them. Your pictures may be cropped and/or edited as needed. Please resize all photos to 600 pixels before sending.
- Include the full URL of any links that you’d like to include in the text. You may embed them in the text or copy/paste in the body of the text.
- Email all of the above via our Contact Us Form . The subject of your e-mail needs to be the title of the post and your name as you want it to appear in the CONTRIBUTED BY line. For example: Veteran Article/John Doe.
- We will respond within one week to let you know if your submission has been accepted and when it has been scheduled for posting.
- The Hire A Veteran Project has the final say in accepting or rejecting any submitted posts. You may be asked to make changes in order to keep a post in line with our overall tone and voice. Rejected posts can be resubmitted after necessary changes. Furthermore, Hire A Veteran Project reserves the right to make minor editorial changes either before or at any time after publication.
- We retain all rights to posts once that have been submitted. This means we may choose to highlight a post you have written on our Facebook Page, as well as allowing other media sources of our choosing – including any or all of our other sites – to republish without advance notice or compensation to you.
- We retain all usage rights to any photos you submit to accompany your posts once they have been published. This means we may choose to reuse these photos without advance notice or compensation to you in other posts we publish on HireAVeteran,com or any of our other network sites, in media images we create for promotional purposes, and/or on any of our network social media accounts, to include Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. You may watermark your images before submitting them to us if you choose.