Company: Evolve Media Group, LLC Location: Orlando, FL, United States
Job Title: Warehouse Technician – Orlando, Classification: Nonexempt, Reports to: Orlando Operations Manager, Summary/Objective, Position will be handling daily deliveries/pickups, as well as shipping/receiving, storing and preparing equipment within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all jobs.
* Perform daily order preparation, delivery, pickup and check in of equipment orders.
* Responsible for Daily Shut Down/Weekly Shut Down in Warehouse
* Check warehouse for any maintenance issues or concerns (i.e. Lights in working order, etc.)
* Prepare all outgoing equipment or materials for client projects/jobs and ensure completeness / quality of preparation.
* Packing for Show Site (Presentation is important).
* Occasional scheduling/shipping for UPS, FEDEX, LTL and Overnight, etc.
* Use any applicable software’s/programs to view daily job needs and perform required processes.
* Move equipment from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas.
* Ensure proper storage of all equipment/materials in designated areas on shelves, cabinets, etc.
* Operate warehouse forklift in a proper and safe manner, including forklift upkeep and charging.
* Will need to be able to drive the truck provided for rental deliveries, as well as the vehicle being maintained and washed.
* Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe and clean for employees and customer traffic.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 90 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is Monday through Friday and on call as needed.
Limited Travel may be required on an as needed basis.
Position will require ability to drive both a van and truck. Short distance and long distance with overnight stay. Class E
License is required with clean driving record. DOT physical (paid by company) is required annually.
Possibility of Class B CDL license (training and exam paid by company) is optional and will be compensated accordingly.